Monday, September 20, 2010

Taking it easy


Not to be cocky or anything, but I've been feeling like Super Mom lately.  I'm finally doing all the things I've been wanting to do- cooking dinner every night, keeping a clean house, exercising, doing my hair and make-up, getting out of the house and seeing new places/ things, plus the little things like decorating the apartment, and printing out pictures for refrigerator.  I know these are just common things that most of you moms do already, I just didn't feel like myself when I was in Logan and now I do- It fells great!
We've kept the adventures mild the last couple of weekends due to Todds many field trips.  He has enjoyed wandering along arroyos in the desert of southern New Mexico.  Other than that we visited the outlet stores in El Paso and went to the library. I attempted to take Joseph to one of the museums at NMSU today just to find out they aren't open on Mondays- oh well, we'll try again another day.
Now here's where you get the benefit of checking out our blog, most of the pictures we take with Todds camera don't get published on Facebook but will occasionally get posted on here.
Joseph modeling his new jeans and hat- Calvin Klein baby

Everyone here goes crazy over his eyes- well I guess they are pretty amazing

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being done with school so you can finally do the things you want! Joseph is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you are happy in your new home! I love all the pics of your little boy, he is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete