Saturday, August 28, 2010

Settling In


We love Las Cruces- it feels natural, like we've been here for years.  Almost everything is falling into place, aside from me getting a job.
On Our Way
These were shot right before we got in the car, Belva and Randy rode down with us.

We were lucky to have lots of help from our families- Thanks guys, We Love You!

Joseph was thrilled when Muffin decided to sit with him for a little while.
The drive was uneventful aside from the drunken Indian- full blooded Navajo he specified as he dramatically ran his hands down his body for emphasis.  After he asked for a ride and money, he reached his arm through the window and over Joseph to shake my hand- I about lost it!


Took a break from unpacking to drive through the pecans orchards and stopped at Stahmans for butter pecans ice cream-Yum

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So glad you guys made it okay. I've only been to the tip of New Mexico bordering Utah- never too far in. It's so much GREENER than I thought. Maybe we'll be able to drive out and visit sometime.

    Joseph just gets cuter and cuter. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with all that's happening in your lives. Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete