Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick update

Just thought I'd give those of you who don't use FaceBook a quick update.
Todd had one last interview for a summer internship a couple of weeks ago.  He did great and earlier this week they made him an offer.  We are so excited, I actually started screaming.  I am so proud of him, his hard work is starting to pay off already!
The internship will be in Midland, Texas with Mewbourne Oil.  It seems like a great company, they're a small independent company that's been around since the mid 60's. 







The interview was in Oklahoma so we made a little road trip out of it.  
Also, this week we moved Joseph into the bigboy bed.  When the mattress was delivered we realized the crib made into a full size bed not a twin.





These last couple I took earlier today.  They were so cute I had to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment