Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

My version of Christmas enchiladas (green sauce inside,  red out).And both red and green homemade salsas!

My first attempt at Grandma Bee Rolls- not perfect but pretty good

My pumpkin roll was perfect though!

Thanksgiving dinner

Grandma Parr making a gingerbread train with Joseph
We took our visitors to see some of the sights they didn't have a chance to see when they helped us move, we didn't get to everything but this was a good start.

Todd attempting to sled on the sand using a sign- it didn't work, we'll bring snow sleds next time.
Farmers Market

We had been looking for a chair for Joseph since his birthday and finally found a good one on a Black Friday Sale.
 Sorry I've been so bad about keeping this up to date I'd like to say I'll be better, but that would just be lying.  Working full time and the holidays have really thrown me through a loop as far as keeping up with everything.  Now things are settling back in I think we're just about as adjusted as we're going to get.

The University has an amazing geologic museum.  Joseph and Belva are checking out some petrified wood.
Hueco Tanks

No comments:

Post a Comment